Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #19

WOW... looking back on my notes this Thing was my favorite!! Finally something I was already using. But I found MORE...

Catergories:

Fun- Hairmixer is a blast. When you want a good laugh do this and laugh at yourself...

Health- iMedix is a wonderful site. I have been sick since May and have used this site often to look up my symptons and see what I should do that I was already doing.

Guides and Reviews- I use Citysearch all the time. Just moving into the city two years ago was overwhelming. So I started using Citysearch to find the things I needed to change from Humble to Houston. The rating are always very appropriate.

Maps- My husband is in the land development business and he uses Google Earth often. It is pretty fascinating.

Social- My daughter is addicted to Facebook. I can see why since she can stay connected to all her friends from high school, college, and other areas of her life through the same system.

School- I will tell my friend that teaches SPED LA about One Sentence which you will find true stories told in one sentence. and Comiqs which you take your own photos + doodles + your story = your own comic strip.

No comments: