Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #23

YAY.... I finally finished something I started...

1. My favorite part of this experience has been reading other blogs and having people comment on my blog. I even made new friends!!

2. This process showed me what I know about 2.0... what I don't know... what I want to know... and how much there is to know. Very eye opening study!

3. Well honestly the most unexpected outcome of the process was that I stuck with it and finished. I am a strong beginner but a weak finisher. There were things I learned about myself and my procrastination issues. I have set some personal goals that I think will help with this problem.

4. 23 Things was the best summer program I have ever taken. My time was always well spent and I feel that I have learned something that will help me be a better teacher.

5. I would most definitely take another program like this one. I truly hope another one is offered next summer.

6. Infinity Learning

1 comment:

sro said...

Congratulations on finishing. I'm sitting here on this rained out Tuesday looking through the things I learned from this class. I'm looking forward to finiding ways to implement social networking in my social studies classes. It helps to look at other people's sites to see what they have accomplished. I liked some of your connections to articles in defense of social networking in the workplace. Enjoy the end of your summer, even though Eduardo stole a day from us!