Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thing #14

Its late and I'm getting sleepy so this will be short and straight to the point.

After spending several hours looking over all the different aspects this Thing offered I have now come to the following conclusion: "If we as educators don't get on the band wagon with learning everything we can about technology in the classroom we are going to be left behind by our own students!" They will soon be teaching us...

I am truly amazed at the enormous amount of information that is on the web about everything. I just started typing in what ever word came into my head and BINGO there were pages and pages of information, opinions, data, etc about everything I typed in. I got caught up with reading blogs on Yorkie behavior training. My daughter's Yorkie, CoCo is very aggressive and through my searching I found a school here in Houston to send her to. I even tagged several things to go back and read more. As of this moment I am leaving my fear of the unknown behind and realizing that my "unknown" is simply someone elses "known" and it is on the web for me to search and find. Learning is a good thing!

No comments: