Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thing #13

As I sit listening to the thunder holding my Yorkie, Beasley, who is scared out of his mind I ponder on why he is so scared. Then I realize it is because it is an "unknown" to him. He hears the thunder but has no idea what it is... fear of the unknown gets each one of us at sometime. This thought process brings me to this course. I like Beasley am scared of the unknown. I don't use bookmarks nor tags because I have never really understood them... I have always felt if I bookmarked everything I like my computer would crash. I am looking at this concept in a different way now that I have completed Thing #13. Yes, I am still scared of it and not sure in my position how I would use it without spending all my down time setting up bookmarks but I am going to try. I am going to make a stab at creating tags for instructional concepts. I am always coming across an idea on how to teach SPED kiddos certain concepts, then when that concept comes up in my lesson plans I can't find the site again. No more... my sites are now at my fingertips.

No comments: