Monday, June 9, 2008

Thing #2

This was easy as if you were to ask any of my students they would say I excel in playtime. I truly believe that an inner child lives in each of us and if that child is not nurtured with laughter and play daily then the child shuts down and zero learning takes place. I will turn 51 next week and I am still as playful today as I was as a child. I could not survive without play and laughter!

But as play is my easiest it also causes goal setting to be my hardest. The inner child in me takes over when I hear write down your goal and set a time to have accomplished it, I hear a dead line and I panic and tend to put that task on the back burner and wait until the very last minute to finish and then I find myself in BIG TROUBLE! And I don't like to be in trouble!

1 comment:

Book Nook Girl said...

I think most people have trouble with goal setting and my favorite - following through! Procrastination could be my middle name!